Animal Friendly Apartments
Woodlee Terrace Apartments is an animal-friendly apartment community in Woodbridge, VA. At Woodlee Terrace, we know they’re more than just animals – they’re members of your family. We welcome your animals, but do have a few rules to make things a little easier on everyone (including them!). Here are our animal-friendly apartment guidelines:
- Be a good neighbor. Be courteous and respectful of other residents in caring for your animal. Pick up after your animals to keep the community clean and make sure to always accompany them outside.
- What animals are allowed? We accept cats and dogs with a maximum of 2 animals per apartment.
- What’s the cost? There is a one time $300 non-refundable animal fee for 1 animal or $500 for 2 animals. Monthly animal rent is $30 per animal.
- Records required. Valid vet records will be needed at the time of move-in.
- Is there a weight limit? What breeds are allowed? There is a 100 lb. weight limit for dogs as well as some breed restrictions. Unfortunately, we do not accept the following breeds: Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, Malamutes, Doberman Pinschers, Huskies, Chowchows, St. Bernard's, Great Danes, Akitas, Staffordshire Terriers, American Bull Dogs, Canary Dogs, or any mix of these.
Follow these animal-friendly guidelines for living at Woodbridge Animal Friendly Apartments and not only will you take great care of your animal, but your animal will feel right at home here in Woodbridge!